Saturday, April 18, 2009

i'd love to think i'm a superwoman

It was very tough for me 5 years ago to stay far away from home all alone. I regretted and it’s purely homesick then.

But it is now weigh far more than I ever thought I could do this by myself. Entire self-sponsored life is never as fun as many perceive; earn and shop, no need to stress on assignment and exam etc. It was also as easy as eating kokocrunch to ask for money, just open the mouth. Now is still easy, just go to the ATM. But it’s no longer unlimited AND you bear the pain. It’s now all about commitment.

Work’s getting a lil tensed as time passed. It is so competitive, even among the ‘freshy’, that I don’t know why I could even made it through the interview in the first place. There goes the work pressure hits. Fortunately am able to take some time off from there, instead to a different level of stressfulness. Ahhh back to basic, exam. :( I need to perform! After nearly a year, study stress is back. And on expenses commitment alone itself, nowhere I could even put a start or an end to the list. The ultimate stress.

Almost independent in every aspect I could think of, from living to financially.

Nonetheless, if given to decide again, I would still make the same option to go Taylors and not in Malacca. I should be lucky despite being the youngest I’m never a pampered spoiled brat. I’d probably be stressed to death by now.

"how much you earn now?.. enough meh?"
“ask (money) from parents lar”
Or even,
“aiya, when they die the money also go to you.”

Why work then? Might as well don’t work at all, rot and wait til they die and you get em' all?
Sigh. Shame on you really.

 
posted by sue's at 12:53 AM, |

0 Comments: