Tuesday, February 10, 2009

again?

Vague stare
into tomorrows.


**

Finally, some time off spent with the bfs today. :)

He was like.. “wa.. call from sue man.”

Pretty good day. Despite having a whole day work sweating in the office as air-con was not on for its public holiday. Managed to leave at 730pm for dinner! Kay, this isn’t usual for me.

Having had that 20hours of sleep isn’t really helping after all, insomnia that is now. Wanted to do my work, but that blardy VASCO (some device used to connect to company’s server) decided to fail on my lappie now. Grrr…… meh!!

Okay now allow me to show you my (current) second room, the place I spend a 13-hour a day in. Even more than my own bedroom. -_-

beloved audit room!
during cny

7 laptops, that could go up to more than 10 some times.
That is also WITHOUT wireless provided wtf.

 
posted by sue's at 1:25 AM, |

0 Comments: