Tuesday, December 30, 2008

reflect & resolve

2 days to a brand new year. So have you had your resolutions yet? I somehow feel 2009 is just another day. It’s only a new numeral change in the calendar. Still, it’s good to have a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year. It’s time to reflect on the changes we want to make and resolve to follow through those changes.

Let’s have recap of my 2008.

In fact, the year didn't start off very well.

1st of January. On the way up Genting.

Both 731 injured pretty badly.

Got snatched on a night before Chinese New Year's Eve.


Other than that, things went pretty well plus tons of first experience.

One of biggest achievements, graduated. :)
Managed to leave Taylor’s for good.

Visited my Uni in Sydney too!

Congratulation to ALL of us who have graduated this year ;)

Second biggest achievement, joined the big family of PricewaterhouseCooper. :))

Traveled alone to find the best gateway.

It finally happened after much of planning. Utterly awesome.
loves*

Picked up the habit of exercise. It has stopped for a while thou =(

Moved out of the place I’ve slept for 4 years. As wished for a long loooong time!

And did some shifting in Sydney too. Lol.


And certainly oodles of fun.

Backstreet Boys.

Chris Daughtry.

Brendan Fraser.

With the company,


that has been there when I was all alone.

that provide a lot of booze! And comfort. :)
that I call a sayang :)

that brought a whole lot of fun into my 2008.

that I first met but unforgettable.

that I'll be seeing frequently in and out of work place.
"auditors must chill!"
Thank God for meeting bunch of not-so-serious people, yet.

that has never left.
that has certainly been through so much together.
that never let you walk alone.
that I LOVE so much.
that I miss the most now.
"print screen la wei"
"I don't know how to use MAC print screen."

noob! lol.
xoxo*

As a whole, 2008 is one momentous year for me, compared to the previous years. It’s fair that it was both bitter and sweet. I survived through the bad time, losing one I loved during the mid of year, but enjoyed most part of the second half of 2008 despite being jobless for quite some time.

Unlike as I thought it was marked for 2008.
It's all about learning the right person.
I'm very much looking forward to this day again, hope it'll turn out as much fun. :)

Guess that's it. I could continue but it'd be too much! haha.
I'd love to see your recap too!


til then,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
May all be blessed with a greater year in 2009 :)


BYE and THANKS to 2008.
HELLO 2009!

 
posted by sue's at 12:13 AM, |

2 Comments:

You've missed out quite a big chronicle of your life, which is the time when you were the Lady Boss of Treblefun!

How can you forget those times??!

Happy New Year!
i swear i was to blog about IT but i didnt have a photo of us at all! i was thinking the one on your birthday at Libra, but it's in ur un-bluetooth-able phone! =(