Monday, December 15, 2008

Eckywoobeeeeeeeeee

So not used to be busy, but I'm loving it! Haven't been keeping promise to reply plenty of mails that are on pending for a long time, I'm sorrrryyyyyy! I'm actually on some course work now, ain't the real assignment to do auditing yet as the training is still going on. But there's quite a lot of reading and stuff.. basically attending 'classes' everyday. But with those games, breakfast and tea sessions provided everyday (and dine with macho manager! :D), man.. I wish this training goes on longer! Lol. This programme is specially cater to people like ME. My last touched on Audit was 2 years back during my second year of degree, I could hardly remember a thing now. So yea, been information overload everyday. And I'm registered to CPA membership. Alright lar, 3 years' gonna be fasssssttttttttt!

Just like this,
I did once.
I did twice.

I never failed.

~**~


Seriously.... seriously....... besides me, what is cuter than this? I love this nekkid one the most, and it's the cheapest cause it's nekkid! I want I want I want to have one! but buying myself a x'mas present seemed so pathetic. hm, THANK YOU (anyone)!
LOL. *cough* *1U* *cough*

Goodnight, love.


"go down the table."
"yes boss!"
 
posted by sue's at 2:11 AM, |

0 Comments: