Thursday, November 27, 2008

New roll..

as a colleague!

The chicka trainee!

2 of the photos taken during my internship at EY.

~~*~~

Finally, something new rolling in.

I’ve moved in to my new place in PJ 2 days ago, staying at Pelangi condominium. It’s very near to The Curve, jogging distance I would say. lol. The master tenant is a friend from Malacca and the house was occupied by only him and his brother, so here I come.. to help sweeping the floor. Anyway, the place was a little messy, but not as sloppy compared to the ‘normal-typical-all-guys’ house. And only then I got to know that I’m having the master bedroom with attached toilet and air-con! Just like wanted :) Got myself a small side table for my laptop from Ikea today and the only thing lacking now is a standing lamp! Will get it when mum’s off for Malacca =p Yea my mum has been with me for the past 2 days. Because she insisted of following to view the place.. and stay… to company me because the 2 brothers aren’t around. Hmm, being a mum. The second day I woke up, the hall and kitchen turned amazingly sparkling! …. she basically cleaned the entire house before I was awake. The toilets, balcony, kitchen, even the fridge! I suppose this will last til by the end of THIS year? lol. The house is so clean now :) And what’s with mattress as sofa nowadays? Plus the guitar stand by the side of the TV, oh no.. I miss Sparta! But I miss the Spartans even more!! Since mum’s around I’m home TO teman her now instead -_- I can’t leave her alone in the house to meet anyone else, so I’ve gotta just stay at home and enjoy the internet. lol end of internet deprive. I could see the swimming pool right from the window of my room, and also from the balcony. The pool is really nice! Also I was supposed to check out the gym today, but was way too tired after a whole day of shopping spree with mum. I’ll go tomorrow. All in all, I’m pretty satisfied with the place BUT the only 1 thing I dislike is the walking distance from the carpark to the lift AND from the lift to the doorstep! It’s not far, I just… hate taking lift alone. Knowing that my job requires me to stay late for most of the time, I don’t feel secure walking alone. Lagi lagi phobia of ‘human’. I’ll just stick around until a better deal.

By the way, I’ve tried using the Bangsar way to get to office at KL Sentral and the jam was bad. But I guessed by using federal highway it’d be worse. What are the other options? I know I can’t avoid jam in any way, but at least I’m looking for the nearest or fastest way to get to KL from PJ (from the Curve to be specific). Help help!

I think I had the worst and best time last year during the two months internship in Ernst & Young (EY). We promised a better year in 2008 but it backfired! Hmph! 2009 2009 2009! Roads gonna be bumpy at this juncture for no doubt, more potholed walking alone. Unlike last December, December 1st this time I’m reporting to PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) instead of EY. I’m excited and looking forward eagerly to start working, also to have my very own income. So much on the pending list..! But I could also foresee pretty soon I'd get so pissed off with my workload and hopefully I don't jump down from 14th floor. Or if I do, hopefully I score the pool. Hehe.. gotta just bear with whatever that comes along. New resolution for this New Year would be to complete at least a 3 year in PwC, with a CPA. Who knows I enjoy being 'tortured', heh? Well, nothing comes easily, strive for the money yo! Nonetheless, good luck to those who are still on their job hunting, especially Kelly, Styne and KNI! And Ngkokwen, whatever your decision would be, I wish to see you back home as soon as possible. As usual, best of luck and do keep me update! But you know I love surprises, so maybe you know… but not krispy kreme this time! lol. If only you could take away the kebab. =/ I believe 2009 will not be easy for many of us, we’ll make it happen! ;)

:)

So what if I bounce back slower than the others? It took a while to really let go of the past and be thankful for the tears you have caused. In the end, they make a stronger of me to gear up for better days ahead. I had more than enough break and it’s time to do what’s right to do now.

~~*~~

I’m on MSN and people have already started asking about New Year eve plan! =/ omgness, one year has passed. Lucky I’m still 18.

Last Christmas I gave you my heart
but the very next day you gave it away

This year to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special


Exactly a year ago today.
Also the last time I stepped into Maison.

What about this year?
:)

it was tears of disappointment
if you ever realised

 
posted by sue's at 1:29 AM, |

4 Comments:

  At November 30, 2008 at 2:38 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
stayed at pelangi for a day with my fren, yea carpark to the lift seems a lil creepy huh. but anywayz, it's a great place to live at huh... damn near curve.. can party puas puas
yea the location is just awesome. :)
still don't like taking lift alone thou.. haha..
i see Cave in Face in the last picture.


LOL
eh? what cave?? =/