Saturday, October 25, 2008

how to..

A present from a special friend, for a special reason.

..not love you? I'm glad it wasn't me else we wouldn't have made such bff today.
Once a friend asked "What if he doesn't earn as much as your dad in 10 years, can't afford you a car like your dad's in the future, can't get you LVs, will you still love him?" Look, I wouldn't be sitting in that Atos for 2 and a half years, and that Wira for 6 months. How does that sound?
You said sorry because it's not some MontBlanc (or even near to that), it really is the thought that counts. Couldn't be more thankful to have you around all this while. Thank you, love.


"siap act macho.."

This (picture) is a virus spreading through bluetooth. Please do not let your bluetooth on if this person is around, you don't want your phone to be like AnGeL's (some random chick at OldTown). Well, Gary just can't wait to be famous in Malacca. Gary oh Gary.....

Guess my holiday is coming to an end. Last Thursday, me and my mum went up to KL to collect my offer letter from PwC. I had to drive without sense of direction of KL roads as I almost never drove in KL city itself. Dad wasn't free, so mum had to teman me (dad insisted) and what she did all the way was sleeping for 2 hours, talked to me for 10 minutes, and slept again for another hours. I got my way to PwC but it was way too early for the appointment, so we decided to went round KL and probably look for something nice for lunch. After a few turnings to Godknowswhat Jalan, I lost my way, stuck in the jam -_- PwC building got further and smaller and lost in the end as I drove! In the end we had lunch around the office. lol damn noob.

Went back to Taylor's to collect some documents. Apart from Club 7 that is under renovation and the mamak that has now turned into chinese hawker stalls, everything else seemed so familiar. Oh Subang, 4 years of memories down the lane. I have to admit I'm already missing the days I had in SS15.

Headed to PJ as I had an appointment with the agent (found from forum) to view a room at BU12. First of all, it was a family house which I had no idea beforehand. I was looking for working adult housemates. It was a single bedroom attached with toilet at RM4oo, it sounded alright at first. Til to realise that all furnitures (bed, study table, wardrobe) will be removed once I move in. wth.... meaning RM400 for a pathetic EMPTY ROOM. No aircon, no streamyx, no nth..... -_- Sorry lah!

To sum up the total hours I was driving on that one day, I could have reached Bangkok already. Mum... slept all the way. Which also allowed me to keep my eyes wide open at 170km/hr. lol.

Oh no, I need a place in 3 weeks time! :(

Signed the contract, officially an Associate in PwC! :D There'll be a trip to PD on the 2nd of Dec (2nd day of work) and then a 3 weeks of training before start working. Something that I'm really looking forward to now.. and hoping that I'll still get my X'mas and New Year eve holiday =/

Til then..


see you in the future
<3
 
posted by sue's at 9:25 PM, |

2 Comments:

OMFG! ITS THE ADJUSTOR!!!!
NO. it's VIRUS