Monday, October 6, 2008

Ironic

“Don’t force yourself being someone you’re not or else you’ll not be happy.”

The thing about me is that somehow or rather I will be that someone, so long he is happy. Yea unhealthy I know. And boy, as much as I hate break ups it just kept happening to me. See that, it’s ‘hate’ that I used not ‘dislike’. I hate it even more when they ask “again? What happened to you wei..” okay, thanks for that. Not that I want right? Geez.. who likes? Okay maybe there are….. Well, both scenarios make you a bitch also; to always call off a relationship or to always get dumped. Like said, everything happens for a reason. That 2 persons have certainly taught me a whole lot, the stuff to learn about a person is just spectacular. There’s never an ending to study on how a relationship could work perfectly, but gaining from the past mistakes is at least the best you could do.

“You deserve much more. Your relationship was a mistake. You don’t love him; you love who you wanted him to be. It’s just him, his own life and nothing else.”

Yea, beautiful mistake which I’m glad it happened. After years, I’m all left with phobia of witnessing how they could came by with one face and walked off with a totally different one. It’s even more amazing when a person could do it all the time.

“Superman is the lousiest hero among the other super hero like Batman and Spiderman because Superman got dumped by the girlfriend!”

Oh boy, that wasn’t hilarious at all to tell a girlfriend. A hint so clear that all your relationships will end in only ONE way, it’s either you dump or you dump. Unless she’s smart enough to act ahead your decision.

Imperfections exist. Would you desire a person who loves you more than you could sacrifice for him/her, or vice versa? I think the selfish former is a better option at least you’ll have less worry on security. But more often than not, people tend to pick the other way round, regardless of how that person treats you. One of my friends actually ‘enjoys’ being beaten up by her violent asshole boyfriend, simply because she loves him so much. Silly but true, these are things that we’ll never understand.

Had a long 3-hour yak at Air Keroh McD with a friend last night, when I realized how much I actually hated to story about my break ups despite how I appreciate what I had. Perhaps it has to be repeated for too many of times since then.

You see, why I never understand about guy; both my older sisters and I have already experienced being cheated by boyfriend. What more, all by first boyfriend. Bloody twat………………………….. So stunning and hot like How Soo Chan (second sister) also no point la :( I’m shameful that I’m amongst who failed on most relationships (mind you, only 2 har..).

No intention or hard feelings to anyone in specific, I say sorry if I did offend anyone of you. Cheers :)

how true?

*****


It was Eagle Eye for the weekend with Kni, Eva and Liang. A 110% action movie, story line is excellent. Eva came down and we went to Pure at night, hope she enjoyed the night. :) Ken was daring me if I would break his record of being jobless for a 6-month time after graduated. I currently just got in to the fourth month, but 1 month (August) was my holiday in Sydney so cannot count. :p And Ken, I won’t and don’t want to beat your record! So getting bored to death.. But I do enjoy meeting numerous of new faces, as well as many old familiar faces within the past few months, getting to know how everyone’s doing and etc. But nothing beats ah jim. Result’s not obvious though, still enjoying every session.

Still, I miss my bitch the most. Styne said I lost the meaning and direction of life after you left, just because I was asking the direction from Melaka Raya to Jonker. Lol.


*****

Being the oldest here. But I blend in well ma right :p

But being the youngest of all. hehe.

So it’s Monday, everyone’s back for either classes or work. And me, going back for gym after ketupat and rendang overdosed.

eat me.

Alan and Shahrul (also Senwai and Gan).
We've just got so much to talk about.
Do keep in touch!

loves.


*****

Anyway, tagged by Ayayayayayayaayayayayayapapaya.
And because I was so free, I did two XD

1. What is the relationship of you and her/him?
- Relationship tahap pillow talk.

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
- Intelligent. Liverpool. Sweet talker. Sophisticated. Pothead (no, I did not just say that).

3. The most memorable things she/he had done for you.
- Play the guitar and sing and get emo with me.

4. The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
- Lessons lessons and always giving lessons of life.

5. If she/he become your lover, you will..
- Grain the grass everyday?

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will..
- be as emo as him.

7. If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on..
- not to ffk so much.

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is..
- He gay with my boyfriend.

9. The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
- Talking cock because we just click.

10. The overall impression of her/him is..
- reliable person besides being good at ffk.


~~~ ~~~ ~~~

1. What is the relationship of you and her/him?
- A considered family member.

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
- Talk machine. Camwhore level tak nak kalah like me. Eat. Game addict. Talk and eat.

3. The most memorable things she/he had done for you.
- Damn terlalu banyak la. One of them would be a MMS of singing me birthday song on my 21st.

4. The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
- That she is proud of me :)

5. If she/he become your lover, you will..
- be a great lesbo partner to her.

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will..
- not do anything to her because I scared of Ricky chua.

7. If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on..
- her lesbo kinky action.

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is..
- She scolds me til I cry because I eat her food.

9. The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
- jalan jalan cari makan and gossip the world throughout the journey. We gossip smart and not spreading nonsense like some people, very not nice lor kan.

10. The overall impression of her/him is..
- she defines 'bff' :)



And I......
need a job damnit!
:(
 
posted by sue's at 4:01 PM, |

5 Comments:

i can jobless for 2 and the half years, i think no one can broke my record. haha.
wa 2 and a half.... damn terrer right. thats because u can afford being jobless!

i is the very the broke now.
hahahaha i swear i was giggling like mad when i read "because i scared of ricky chua" HAHAHAHAHAHA

i pasted that whole meme and put on my desktop to read it when i use the comp :] *hugs*
No such thing as going to Aussie and don't count!

Hey I was in Singapore for about a month too! I counted that in as well.

So today is the 8th of October.

You have approx 2months to go!
I'M CALLED UP FOR INTERVIEWSS!

eat that! XD