Tuesday, September 2, 2008

to

You, KELVIN NGKOKWEN

Because of you, I had the most awesome host in the whole wide world who can cook so damn well and bring me around for 3 weeks. Despite certain plans that failed, I’m very much contented with what I had during my stay here. YOU, MADE IT ALL HAPPENED :)


LI SHIN oh my Li Shin

Seriously I don’t know how to thank you enough in text. The amount of time we spent together is almost equivalent to 24/7 times 3 weeks. Still remember we first met at Kura when I touched down 3 weeks ago. And now that when I started to get so used to the cozy lil hall which forever messed with rubbish and people, when started to feel comfortable making fun and silly of each other, when have slowly picked up on the streets here, i have to leave! :( Well, there'll never be enough for me for this holiday, even if given another extension. I sincerely thank you, babe :) you've been really great friend when we only met for 3 weeks, willing to spend time going round the city, buy me beer food coffee potato chippu, etc.! esp cook me meals! man, where to get host like this ever again? Please do come back soon, and make a trip down to Malacca with the rest. I swear I’ll make you gain as much as I did now! :p

THANK YOU LISHIN! *daryl’s tone*

KIMBERLY, you are really damn cute.

And also honeybell! :) Babe, thanks and I really appreciate the stay with you although just for a couple of days. And I will remember how you down me with shots! lol. Also thanks Jean Nie, for her milk we used to make hot chocolate :p thanks for bringing me to the best beef noodle i ever had! and owh, cupcake rocks!

KAH KIAT (KK)
is also a good cook. don't mess with his char siew.
KENNETH CHENKITKEN
lol damn cute don't merajuk la..
come Malacca!
DARYL SOH
'hall-mate'
lol

and
JULIE. JEAN NIE. CHEW. KK. JAMES. MARCUS.

also
Michael. Joy.
(not in pic)


*****


wouldn't ask for more

So long Sydney.

I will miss you people.
I will miss Windsor Plaza.
I will miss Tooheys. =x
 
posted by sue's at 4:17 AM, |

0 Comments: