Monday, August 4, 2008

i'm sorry

don't love me
_____________
_______

Been a month a week since I moved back from Subang. Spending most time with friends instead of the folks. They like cuti cuti Malaysia ever since I was back, and gone again to Penang this time. S'all good.. I prefer alone at the moment.. getting aggravated with the never ending nagging. Why can’t just be a lil understanding… I’m gonna work soon, SOON. In fact I’m already taking up part time jobs spending saving my own. What more is I haven’t been asking for pocket money le.. please don't do this when i turn 25 =/

9 days, then it’s gonna be.. 5 months? How ler.. who to go to when I need you =(

One left. Another’s leaving…. This sucks.

I can barely see what’s gonna happen in another couple of months. Can’t even see myself in audit department for 4 years..

The only ONE reason i would go for it is for the MONEY. damnit. >_<

“shit. Work audit means no (time for) gym!”
“or else why do you think I so fat last time?”
“ahhhh damn!”


And what happened was,

When I was at Marlboro, the guyS thought I was some perfume sales girl in MP,

“we think you look really familiar lo..”
"hm.. oh haha.."


When the (15 years old) kidS at Chris Daughtry concert,

“14” first attempt on my age -____________-“ obviously I was wearing QUITE cover up haha
“WAA! noooo”
“18!” after several attempts. That’s the max. okay..
“oh no.. 22 lerrr…”
“but you look very familiar ler!”
"yalo yalo!" another kiddo


During the K-Link event yesterday,

Olivia & me

“I was from SMBB, you?”
“CCS.”
“But I think you look familiar ler.. don’t know where I’ve seen you.”
"haha.. ya ah.. don't know wor.."

Rossie & me

“Rossie.”
“Sue.”

“you look familiar to me.”
“haha you look familiar too. but i think because you look like one of my friend.”


T_T

In just 1 month.
Do I really look THAT common?

____________________________________________________


9999 x 2times x 2days !
It's not suppose to be stressful.
______________________________
___________________


lap you!


hello!
how's cuti-cuti over at Europe?
see you in September!

_________________________________________


私は、ジュリアン愛する。
私は逃す


 
posted by sue's at 2:22 PM, |

3 Comments:

haha .. leng luis are common lah maybe ... wootz >þ

my big day isn't too far away .. lolz ... keep coming back to my blog and u'll see when ... >þ
nah.. even from KIDS and GIRLS!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY *fill in no. of days* IN ADVANCE!

lol i hardly go online.. so yea just in case ;)
haha .. who said kids and girls dont check out hotties? hahhaha

my big day is next weekend ^^ thanks for the advanced wishes worr >.0