Wednesday, July 30, 2008

wherever it gets emo
sinhan insisted to take a photo of those char siew, and asked me to 'promote' in my blog.
seksyen 17. so fat so sinful so cannoteatwilldie.
roti tissue in the world

i ain't one char siew fan.
but i call this the charsiewyoumusteatbeforeyoudie.

ah chris...
tallest with the biggest head.

when we shared the salad.
with someone least expected, pantai kundur.
limsinhan, i have BIG brain can!
my friend, Sunny. he/she consists of 2 eyeballs and a brainbody.


favourite bunny :]
happy photo!

stand by me
vague promises




loves.
the bond
opening band for ah chris. cool shit.
birthday lunch! thanks, jonBear :)
bf! bf bf bf! ah chris :)


record in the world! :DDD
210708 @ k5

CREDIT FOR LIMSINHAN.
THANK YOU.
thank you..
:)


kid who thought i was 14. 14!!
he obviously was innocent enough to not see 'some' other part...

it all started and ended in the same edges.
_________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________


We were as one, babe
For a moment in time
And it seemed everlasting
That you would always be mine
Now you want to be free
So I'll let you fly
'Cause I know in my heart, babe
Our love will never die

You'll always be a part of me
I'm part of you indefinitely
Boy, don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Oh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby

I know that you'll be back, boy
When your days and your nights get a little bit colder
You'll be right back, baby
Oh baby, believe me
It's only a matter of time

_____________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________



seriously, i loved you and i missed you. but i dislike seeing what you've turned to today (which you're very proud of yourself, i'm happy you're happy this way). too much of disappointment that i couldn't care less anymore.
BUT/AND, if you have problem with me, TALK TO ME. don't go around the bush and text me with that kind of tone. fyi, i was holding HIS phone when you interrogated about the blog. SERIOUSLY, you don't have to talk like this.
i ain't some CNN to bitch about anyone's life at all. if i ever did, i'm more concern on your 'bf', than you.
sorry, i loved you. you just got on my nerves.

second time.

forgive me.

___________________________________

i is back in malaccaaaaaaa!
ah jimmmm!!!!!!!!!!!


 
posted by sue's at 10:48 AM, |

0 Comments: