Friday, July 18, 2008

you come and go

a day,
so simple so awesome.

we promised to have more..
you promised.

we would be having a great time tomorrow
we would have the whole house our own
we would cook the best dishes, just me and you
we would do the things we do
you would sing me a birthday song
we would have.. we should be..




ridiculous,
but my birthday wish this time would be to turn back time.
yea it's a wish.

Am gonna have to take out the 21st key+padlock pendant in 3 days.
How amazing as it seemed, so much just happened in 365days.
I feel pity my own to recall back…

It wasn’t a real good year as expected afterall.
Still, thanks for the memory.
I rather hear a beautiful lie....

"hand!!"
you've always needed my hand while you drive the car.

why can't you hold it longer, baby?

I feel like a mess lately.
luckily the folks are not in town, freedom in the world.

I need a break, please. put that aside.

_________


Thank God to this bunch of heng tais who treat me better than a gf!
Thanks.... Thanks...
it's been fortunate to have you people around making me feeling better day by day
despite dedicating all the emo songs in the world to me, you guys have been marvelous.
loves.

Another darling is back last night and we went to the gym together!
Ah Gym is my another best friend too.
and owh, we're so gonna meet Ah Chris!

____________

we see our changes.

some hot dude. REAL darn hot i mean. guess he wouldn't mind it to be published here.
lol sharing is caring ma. ;)




an utterly new wish list for this year.
you are in.


i'm okay, if you ask

 
posted by sue's at 5:10 PM, |

0 Comments: