Friday, June 20, 2008

more movies

"The secret recipe of the Secret Recipe is nothing."

Kung Fu Panda was released for quite some time but hasn't had the chance. So yea, finally. It's so hilarious that I failed to sleep even though so sleepy, because everyone was basically laughing all the way. And absolutely the right choice of the day, after a hard time, for a real good laugh. But still, so far none can beat Ah Long. Boy, that’s one damn freaking funny show you must watch! No kidding. I don’t mind having a third round thou. Lol.

That’s the original American comedy TV series, Get Smart, in the 1960s. The show is essentially the comedy version of James Bond.

And me with the 3 peelots watched this new big screen version today at Mid Valley. Not too bad, humorous and actions.. Anne Hathaway is hot ;) and oh, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is too. Hehe.

And also a whole lot of good stuff in the upcoming month that i wanna watch.

Hancock’s preview looks really good. Releasing on 2 July.

And The Dark Knight for no doubt. Releasing on 18 July.

I find this picture damn nice

Why leave so early?

_________________________________
______________________

Rainbow is definitely one of the most amazing thing exists. So beautiful that it somehow makes the day better after the hard pour. However, we don't usually see the complete rainbow. In fact, most people have never seen one in life, neither me. According to buluman, that's because only people who sit in the cockpit would be able to witness an absolute entire rainbow. Not even the passenger. Meaning, we will never get the chance. hmm :(

photographed by buluman. damn wish to see one live.

remove!


certain things that I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.
a few hundreds for a torch light?
like, my dad would get it from pasar malam.
perhaps I will, when I earn too much. I would pay for a thousand dollars of calculator to sleep with me!

LOLX.
notice the scalp with no hair? :( bad bald in 22. wtf lor

as at, 4am.
night!
 
posted by sue's at 12:19 AM, |

4 Comments:

adrian is shorther than i thought he was!! .
lol. he is! :p

u have a blog?
i believe u'd lose more considering u're gonna start working.

as an auditor somemore. gg.com
hopefully..
but i rather get some not-so-gg job, and have my time to get to the gym or sumthing. instead of getting stress up and no time to makan. lol

anyways, auditor is.. not my 1st choice anymore!
damn. i feel unemployed wtf.
this is gg.com