Tuesday, June 24, 2008

never enough

baby, I love you.


When the road gets dark
And you can no longer see
Let my love throw a spark
Have a little faith in me

And when the tears you cry
Are all you can believe
Just give these loving arms a try baby and
Have a little faith, faith in me

When your secret heart
Cannot speak so easily
Come here baby, from a whisper start
To have a little faith in me

And when your back's against the wall
Just turn around and you, you will see
I will catch your, I will catch your fall just
Have a little faith, faith in me

I've been loving you for such a long, long time
Expecting nothing in return
Just for you to have a little faith in me
You see time, time is our friend
Cos for us there is no end

All you gotta do is have a little faith in me
I will hold you up, I will hold you up and
Your love gives me strength enough to
Have a little faith in me


*edited*

i am seriously having a hard time
to pack
and leave!
omg the rubbish the bajus the crap the books the bags the bajus..
no furniture but 1 trip is not sufficient
i don't know how to continue packing already ler -_-

anyway, am leaving in a couple of hours time.
so many long lost little things found in every corner of the room
which bring back memories
purple color lil piece of note, with NFAZ rules
red color bookmark, "loosing soo chin would certainly be a disaster" lol
heart shape in pink, with the drawing of KingKongz
etc..
i miss these people
i will definitely miss this shit hole

4 years, ain't a short period
i've spend more time here than my new house in Malacca since shifted 4 years back.
yeaa... that's quite bad
however i hate this place, too much of memories down the lane
anyhow still gotta thank the owner
thanks for being the most stingy landlord in the whole wide world
thanks for the fruits from time to time. yea.. she can be nice at times
but we just.. never talked

gotta continue packing
damn

back in Malacca = internetless

bye people
bye ss15
bye Taylor's

hello Home

"wait for cupid to shoot lo :)"

 
posted by sue's at 1:03 AM, |

0 Comments: