Sunday, August 24, 2008

8

in the morning.



The Taylorians =)

It has been such a looooooooooong time since I had so much fun in the clubs, till landed my ass in Sydney. Miss clubbing, miss dancing, miss alcohol, and definitely miss the kakis. Goodness, thank God I wasn’t here for study a year back; I’d be one freaking alcoholic by now. But a big part of me wished I were here. Many of them say I have pretty high tolerance on alcohol, which… I have to agree. hahaha. owh well, have experienced GG-ed here though. Thanks to Absinth and many shots that down the throat. Definitely a night, so far the only GG ever that I don’t remember how I even got home. Haha that was fun! To recall back, the last X’mas was the last time I down alcohol and gone case. Hm, that was a bad one. Since then, as far as I remember, I was clean from alcohol for half a year. Mind you, totally CLEAN. See, I ain’t one alcoholic that’s for sure. I would put that as, sacrifice. How silly when things just don’t get appreciated, and you feel like a fool. So what now, ignorance is bliss? Screw it la.

I would say this is one of the best holidays ever. Taiwan was best too, darling! ;) and many probably didn't know I actually got here by myself, not to visit relatives or what so ever, but to bump around with my jobless friends here. Life here is so much different compared to back at home. The one thing I love the most is that everywhere is just so clean! You could sleep on the road or the floor of the mall, and you’re still clean! And the air, even the sampah truck has got no smell, unlike the one in Malaysia you could sense them coming when they’re like 10km away. The cleaners actually wash every single street at about 4,5 in the morning, everyday @ tiap-tiap hari. How amazing. Why can’t we have half of this?

The relatively low temperature during winter is rather dreadful. It was really crazy when it rained so heavily the other day, and the rain drops formed ice on the window and the ground! Madness, I was only with a layer of jacket.. fortunately didn’t catch cold. Nonetheless, am still very much in love with this city! If you enjoy good food you just gotta come to Sydney. This city basically gathers all sorts of cuisine from all around the world. And they are excellent! For a junkie person like me, you wouldn’t mind to just lepak in 7eleven or the convenient stores. Just stare at the varieties, damn happy want wei. And somehow, everything goes with chocolate here. Even the Churros! But to my surprised, it's different with the one I had years back in LA. I prefer that one =/ but for San Churros in Sydney, the churros go so well with chocolate milk! Ahh…. make you go gugu gaga!

Apart from those sinful-making-your-tummy-big food and alcohol, hmmmmm…… winter sales! =/ some are seriously dirt cheap lo. Apparently they are always on sales according to my friends. So must pandai pandai find and so far I’ve got only a couple of tops. Shopping isn’t really on top of my list, but makan is =p Owh ya, also no kangaroo nor koala for me as I’m crashing at friend’s in Sydney CITY. So yea.. there isn’t any of them crossing the streets besides human. For me, it doesn’t really matter la.

And now what, some~body suggested to extend my stay. Smart lo damn itchy already now. Calling stupid Jetstar later to inquire.

plus a few photos of the day!


Me and Kelvin, the poser holding the guitar, also the reason i am here.
=)
THANKYOU NGKOKWEN!

Me. KK. Daryl. Kimberly.

And credit goes out to TanLiShin and Kimberly!
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS very many many much!
owe you guys big time!

i like this snap although tummy look damn bloated. lol

last picture and battery gg.
i managed to walk home straight ;)

_____________________________

_____________________________________________


great, i didn't wanna sleep cause got home at 5 and heading to Blue Mountain at 10. which means gotta wake up at around... 9. which is like now. haha just nice.


more laters!

 
posted by sue's at 4:30 AM, |

3 Comments:

i stayed here for a year and a half and i haven't had san churros.. how sad is that??
I've been planning for a trip there but never made it.. lols
i SERIOUSLY dont mind making a trip there again. tell me about it!

and what, am gonna extend my flight to next.. probably tuesday.. or later. i havent meet u beb!

so going for M fest, u'll be there right? ;)
This comment has been removed by the author.