Monday, October 13, 2008

4 months,

since this feeling hits again.
As though I'm having a paper tomorrow and I could sense an insomnia for tonight.

Am attending the very first interview at PricewaterhouseCooper (PWC) tomorrow and I'm supposed to be there by 8.30am, which means gotta leave at about 5.30am, maybe? in order to avoid the jam and in case I get lost my way through.

I'm praying for a more lenient Partner interviewer as I'm pretty sure it'll affect the performance. Since the recruitment is not in a batch, I guess only me or just a couple of more people, the first round assessment (an English essay, a psychometric (IQ) test and a verbal & numerical test) and interview with Partner would be held on the same day itself tomorrow, when usually they're split into 2 different days.

Like Liang said, I'm just gonna go all way to sell myself tomorrow.


___________________________
_______________


glad it happened 4 months ago
thanks


 
posted by sue's at 8:04 PM, |

0 Comments: