Saturday, October 18, 2008

1810

Spelling ‘Mississippi’ with your body?
Damn I’m so gonna get that Ace the next round!

_______________
________


Anyway, an important note.
I'm urgently looking for a place in PJ area.

1. Single bedroom, air-conditioned

2. House or Condominium (with gym facility) will be fine (so long the place is NOT dodgy!)

3. Streamyx available

4. IF possible around BU but optional (I’ll travel a lot so no point staying near to office (KL Sentral 1))

5. Can move in anytime from mid of November to December (work commences on the 1st of Dec so must be BY Dec)

So if anyone happened to look for a housemate, or came across any room for rent, drop me a message or get me at 017 6331275. THANKS!

_____________________
__________


What I've been doing and also the thing (place and people) I'll miss a whole fucking lot after December comes. Update of ah jim for YOU. :)

New twin arrived last week, from 2 to 4.
Our all time favourite.
The trainer even asked if I wanna buy one of them. lol.

Some of the new machines.
Getting more people lately!

That's the trainer in grey, Jay (or J).

At times got asses too!

________________________
_____________


It’s weekend again!
But soon it’ll be 7 Mondays a week for me. :(

 
posted by sue's at 9:06 PM, |

0 Comments: