Wednesday, October 29, 2008

turn back time

*click to enlarge*

6 years down the road.

It’s amazing how the friendship has built over the past years. It was then when we hated our working uniform so damn much, having plans on who to prepare lunch for the day, who to keep the locker key, complaining over stupid rude customers, worrying of short of cash at the end of everyday, etc. Boi, nothing prevails that part time job, ever.

It was November 2002 that put us all together.

I must thank this person who got me that job, don’t remember exactly who thou. It wouldn’t be the same today without you. But because of you also, I've gotta bear to miss somebody so much now. :(

Need not say more, see you at arrival hall in January. :)


HAPPY 22th BIRTHDAY to my dearest of all,

Ayarileenchuagueyling
<3


****


And,

I MISS YOU!


__________________
_____


Dinner went well, great if were to compare with what I had anticipated. Funny how things only happen now. It felt so comfortable, even than before. I'm glad they like my company just like I do. Unfortunately, things are different, nowhere to be the same like before. Anyhow, thanks.

 
posted by sue's at 9:57 PM, |

2 Comments:

=~( y u make me emo .... *hugs* i love uuuuu
  At November 4, 2008 at 8:43 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
pls post more stuff like that so she got more reason to come back

kong