Friday, November 14, 2008

Home alone season N.


I enjoy being home alone. Although the silence level gets pretty scary especially at night; because it’s either the TV or radio would be turned on if my parents are around (even not at home, they have the habit of not letting the house quiet because they believe my dog listens to radio -_-), or mum will do her routine nagging la. All in all, it’s never quiet. But this week, it’s been either blasting the music or only with the clock ticking, hearing how fast every second is passing by. And after months that I’ve been praying for time to go by faster, finally.. I’m leaving Malacca. Don’t get me wrong, I love Malacca, but I’ve had enough of what-to-do-next and the where-to-go going on my mind everyday. (Come to think about it, I was also home alone when I arrived home in July. Why la.)

I really regret not knowing these people earlier causing this heavy heart to leave now. You know it’s been so long since I’ve made any friends by myself! Haha.. a lot of acquaintances and many friends are met through friends, almost all the time. (at least at this point when I’m still not working and meeting many people yet la) Suddenly I just thought there were in fact a lot more that I could have done apart from what I was doing all these while. Heck.. I’m leaving.

I went on dinner with these 2 guy friends I recently met at the gym. They decided to buy me dinner since it was my last day at the gym, and I got myself fusion burger at Wok & Pan! Later we crossed over to Nadeje for coffee and dessert. Apparently, they were the very first few to join the gym ever since it was opened, and have been constantly working out for years. One of them, damn semangat in the world; staying at Bandar Hilir, travel to work at Seremban everyday, go home after work, and go to gym from Bandar Hilir again! Oh, I’m referring to the gym at Melaka Baru, OHM. No joke, I was really amazed by the determination. Another one is already a father, damn jaga badan and scared of fat. A father.… O_O…… scared of being fat!….. I feel… damn shy man >_<>

Omg, creepy noise from upstairs, or next door. I swear I scared of human more than ghost appearing at my house. I get so paranoid each time weird noises coming from nowhere in the house. From snatch theft, break-in til robbery (shit….. just realized all kena already -_-), seriously, curse you all man. Die die die!! >=/

Anyway, had an interesting conversation with the guys at this beer garden at BB (those kopitiam old men like to chill at night to have beers and sometimes sing the karaoke to public, instead of being at home with kids and wife. And at 2am is when there come the nonsense of how ‘kau lat’ (powerful) they are and how many ‘ma chai’ (follower) they have at BB). It was hell of a fecking long talk basically regarding how usually a relationship wouldn’t work out, and even divorce. All in all, a friend claimed that all breakups, in any case, are somehow caused by the existence of a third party. I don’t quite agree with that thou. Not gonna elaborate. We also touched on the ideal age to get marry. I suddenly blurt out “chill la, still young to worry on this right!” it appears that the guys are more anxious than me! I was ‘reminded’ to still have a 5 to 6 year left, which is shorter than the guys, to hunt for the Mr. Right and get settled down. That’s… in fact a very short period. But 1 thing I will make sure I’d be earning at least a triple of what I have now by then! Mind you, at least. Hehe.

If I were a boy

Oh by the way, the Madagascar McFlurry damns orgasm! It’s about RM1.50 additional to the normal McFlurry, which costs around RM5.70 after taxed. Yes VERY expensive for McD standard ice cream. But.. =P~~

Finally, after... 2 years? lol.


:)

MASIO is teh bomb!
 
posted by sue's at 3:25 PM, |

6 Comments:

Wa! "you said you'll cry, but not because you care.."

emo emo...

jom jogging at bukit jalil!
yoh kenlimweekian how come you know how to read.


anyways, despite i dont know what half of the post you're talking about. and also the madagascar mcflurry. im sure ur hair is still long altho u cut it. cuz ur hair damn alot. and dat floor is .. damn sedikit.

details pl0x
styne*
which part emo sial? not like u can read the mandarin words! =/

ken*
wa pandai eh. i think u memorise the lyrics ald instead of knowing how to read.

PLEASE, JOG WITH ME. i will call u make sure u come out.

aya*
lol. new hair.. take photo look funny dont know why. later bit when it looks more natural will show u ;)
do the coconut cut!
okeh okeh!!

but what's coconut cut?

i is at teh pj ald.