Sunday, November 30, 2008

so much larger than life

She could be one of the most unreasonable and stubborn person because ‘everything I say is right!’. But with the endless love and care to give, she certainly makes one of the most dedicated and loving MUM in the whole wide world.

It's her big day today. Unfortunately my sister has to work and I'm also back at PJ. So we celebrated for her on Friday night at home as she insisted of cooking what we 'ordered'. But MY mum, she's never lonely. I bet she's having a great time now as I know she has 2 parties planned today!

I wish they knew how much I love them despite them being unreasonable and also me being rebellious at times.
I wish you knew how much it hurts to see the tears shed because you worry so much.
I'm sorry.. but all I need is your trust and that's all that matters to me. Remember the key pendant on my 21st birthday? No longer the 12 years old baby girl anymore okay :)

For all that you do
Watches me grow, watches me cry
At times you made me (really) angry
But when I needed comforting, you always found the time
So smile, cause I love you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!
 
posted by sue's at 3:21 PM, |

1 Comments:

found ur blog accidentally, how do you do? happy bday to aunty! blek