Friday, December 26, 2008

A year

ONE.
If your lover betrayed you, how will you react?
* Mad.. like really mad, it upsets me. I
wouldn't wish you well in the short run. Er, am I considered a vindictive person? But I actually forgive pretty fast also la.

TWO.
If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
* Time machine, wish I could turn back time. So that I could do something before anyone of you!

THREE.
Whose butt would you like to kick?
* Seriously, I could only think of my boss’ now. hahahahahah!

FOUR.
What would you do with a billion dollars?
* Travel around the world, city and beaches.

FIVE.
Would you fall in love with your best friend?
* Why not. Although I’m never agreed in turning a best friend into bf/gf, but it probably is the best way to lead to life partner. But at this age we're just too young to decide the 'one', so it's better not to than ruining the friendship.

SIX.
Which do you think is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
* Being loved by 100% when I love him 80%. LOL. People learn can! NEVER LOVE A GUY 100% full stop.

SEVEN.
How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
* I've said "I’d wait as long as he comes back". But those are just words of comfort to ease one self with a slight hope that he will come back. Which in most cases, that doesn’t happen. Hence there isn’t any specific period for me, instead words just spit out of anger or on the spur of the moment when a relationship didn’t end in a mutual manner. Or perhaps I’m always waiting til another turns up. :)

EIGHT.
If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
* Check out FB everyday hoping to see ‘xxx ended his relationship with xxx’ (and attack)! Hahahahaha.. Devilish I know but don't lie I bet all of you are the same!!

NINE.
If you were to act with someone, who would it be?
* I was to say Gerard Butler! But I think he’s a lil too old for my age (to act with). So I’d go for Zac Efron. XD

TEN.
Would you invite your ex bf/gf to your wedding?
* No unless we’re really talking like friends.

ELEVEN.
How would you see yourself in ten years time?
* That’d be 32! Goodness. 10 TIMES MORE THAN MY CURRENT PAY! woot!

TWELVE.
What's your greatest fear?
* Trust.

THIRTEEN.
What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
* I tagged myself from Van’s.

FOURTEEN.
Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
* I once told my sisters I’d go for love than money and I got screwed from both of them T_T But now I go for the former! It’s all about the monay~

FIFTEEN.
What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
* Check the time on my phone.

SIXTEEN.
Would you give all in a relationship?
* Yes in the past. And it's stupid. SAY NO, GIRLS.

SEVENTEEN.
If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
* Pick the better one la -_- but I don’t think I’ll ever love 2 person equally at the same time.

EIGHTEEN.
Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
* I forgive but won’t forget. We would be friends I could tell you a secret, but I see how you once fucked up my life when I look into your eyes. cheers :)

NINETEEN.
Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
* Having a guy who can really treats me good, else I’d rather be single.



~~~**~~~

See, the good thing about PwC.
We get paid for being pampered for having free breakfast and tea everyday, lunch and dinner roughly twice a week, what more, one day annual leave to claim. HAHA. I told them I had a day to clear off, “WTF WORK ONE MONTH ALSO GOT ANNUAL LEAVE!” Yea it was prorated so we all have 1 day off even working for only a month, more like 3 weeks of free meals. And I’ve allocated it on the 24th. Woot!

25th, the world declared holiday. Woot woot!

PwC is a UK based company. Boxing Day has also been declared holiday. Woot woot woot!

While Monday is cuti Awal Muharam. Woot woot woot woot!

24th - 29th. WOOOOOT!

And the best thing of holiday is having not to stuck in KL! I’m currently working for Genting Group, travelling everyday to Wisma Genting. GOSH I HATE THE JAM.

 
posted by sue's at 1:08 PM, |

0 Comments: