Thursday, January 1, 2009

cheers to 2009

So how was the earning last night?
I would have taken out the phone and get the conversation all recorded if I was sober enough,
"sekurang- kurangnya beberapa ratus lar boss.."
I bet each of you just had few thousands into the pocket on X'mas and last night.
knnbccb.

The road block ethics.
good money indeed.


~~**~~

Anyways, how did everyone get wasted last night?
hopefully not like mine. =/
Okay, what happened at Finnegan's stays there please!
but I definitely had a wonderful night with the right company to end my last day of 2008.

A deep heart sincerely wishing everyone a very prosperous 2009, with great health, good lucks and happiness.

*1-1-2008*


The path was long but we walked it with a song.
There were fears and tears but also had reasons for cheers.

Happy Memories of 2008

Have a Great 2009 ahead


hello, 23 years old.
-_-


 
posted by sue's at 7:36 PM, |

0 Comments: