Tuesday, March 17, 2009

GOOD LIFE

HI
damn long no cam whore cause damn bulat.
Am now at bulat-ess moment of 2009.
Thanks to audit.

Today I spent a total of.. I don’t know.. more than 7 hours? in the gym. Nothing beats this seriously.

So anyway, managed to escape from work today due to mas10 being an emobitch these past few days.

I was stuck in Jalan Sultan Ismail’s Carltex station last Friday after work at about 7ish. What’s more sueh than never bring purse when your car planned to fail on you 7PM AT KUALA LUMPUR when you’re alone, Limsinhan the nearest to my office was on MC and team mates all working from office at Sentral 1 instead of client’s at KL? No purse=no money no I/C no license no nothing. Hell of a loooooong story, but managed to get home one piece at late night. Collected my car on Sunday, apparently the engine’s oil was leaking quite very badly.

Comes Monday, it’s still fucking leaking like a period bitch. Great, sexy reason to take leave! So I headed to FF at The Curve since it’s so near. I presumed the car wouldn’t explode on the way. Spent some quality 3 hours and home continue to sleep. Sent mas10 for body checkup again and rushed back at 5ish for personal session appointment at FF. I don’t know how I did that, but I left FF only at 9 plus. Treadmill never missed as usual. Went for a jog near the housing area opposite The Curve after some quite-hardcore (for me after 4 months of gym-less depressed days) personal training session, so don’t be surprised to spot some howsoochin-alike fella running around The Curve, it’s me. My last time jogging I believe was last November. Apart from me being fatter, stamina still pretty well maintained I would say. Thank god for that. It was roughly a 3km run and the weather was good til almost the end it started to drizzle. Overall, damn effing so very the awesomeness. Later I bumped into a friend from Malacca in FF, we went to the BodyCombat class started at 730pm, also it’s my first class attended since member. I could so sense the muscles giving me hell of a time walking straight tomorrow. If only I could do this every other day. Stupid long working hours. Hmph!

Life's good.

At the moment still damn semangat, am making an effort to get my ass up at 6am and get to FF by 630 in the morning, whenever that’s possible. So far, yea, and car got clamped once as well. The Curve now has my SHARE of fucking 100bucks! Now hoping mas10 to get on track asap and allows me fly off from work at 120km/hour.

There 'they' go.

***

I ain’t some big fan of football, or not even near to a fan. But in history of the victory, I really think it was a good game on Liverpool vs. Man U played last Saturday.

Me and happy bois at Breakers, Hartamas.

***

Last August.
>=/
 
posted by sue's at 1:15 AM, |

2 Comments:

  At March 18, 2009 at 1:42 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
that's my sandwich and my Ciggis.... muahahah... take photo when i was in toilet le...
goodness. i can see how free you are til started to have ur blog now.

TAN wtf, put some more feminine or nicer nick la.. hahaha