Wednesday, February 11, 2009

return my sleep.

Another new record.

9am to 330am, not sleep but crunching figures.

Without excluding 2 hours for lunch and dinner, I didn’t even step out of the building one inch til I could breathe the air again after about 20 hours. Really, insane. And I see no point of sleeping now, leaving for work again in an hour plus. I nearly requested to sleep in the office instead of having to travel so much within a few hours.


Anyway, I was so near to be in heaven (or hell). Or perhaps be in the ICU by now. This guy yelled so loud the second I drove pass. Obviously I wasn’t aware of the whatever-construction that was going on by the highway after a sharp turning followed by a flyover. As of the curve of the road, I could barely even see if there is car in front of me. So bodo.. no warning at all beforehand! STUPID PEOPLE. And a huge stem of a tree hit the ground the moment I look through the mirror. masio really could have been smashed by it, and me being on obituary section today. See, life is way too short to predict. But God decided to have IT extended, a second faster than Him so you could still see me typing this crap now, and pwc could continue having me as a slave.

Going to work soon wtf. Hair also haven’t dry -_-

 
posted by sue's at 5:23 AM, |

0 Comments: