Friday, April 10, 2009

Just keep going.




Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb


**


I sometimes, sorry to say, realised gym makes better friend than human.

Yesterday I noticed I almost don't deal with any girl at all everyday of my life now. From waking up in a house of all guys to the only girl in the engagement audit team, and that basically already sum my everyday. And the matter of fact is 99.43% of friends I hang with are batangs.

The last thing I wanted to tell, my CPA paper is 3 weeks away from now. Totally lost touch on notes at midnight. Tried so hard last night but dozed of on the table wtf. T_T
Love the coming up study leave which allows more seconds to spend with ah gym. See, gym, my personal trainer is a also (muskle) man too.

Fortunate eh, no? hm..

And owh, CHINCHIAYI, YOU SURE LOVE MY FIRM. Cause those OL, even I'd do them. Holy mama.... seriously too many to handle. No brag AND I am NOT applying it to myself mind all. The dudes are pretty okay too. How lovely is my firm that's why I love going back to the office unfortunately doesn't happen often la. But all in all, for me my yao yeng boss still the ranking never jatuh. hohohoo.. and after 4 months now, any scandal gossip is nothing new anymore.


MIA mission damn failed la mch.
Til then, byebye!

Reporting and Professional Practice WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! :(

 
posted by sue's at 11:03 PM, |

1 Comments:

good luck sue!!!