Wednesday, June 10, 2009

my room is so unbelievable CLEAN

On behalf of Chang Ting Ting, “idiotccbpickpocketmayyoudiecrashedandburnevenhellwonttakeyou”.

I don’t know who this Chang Ting Ting is, but I supposed that’s her name (from the envelope she was holding). The poor girl who got pick pocket in the KTM today, right in front of me. I’ve never hated taking train SO much until today. Come to think about it, today was rather extraordinary because first time on Putrajaya line and for some reason had to travel by KTM to Subang, which I usually only take LRT and Monorail. And Putra line is like the extreme opposite of KTM. That kind of service you pay 4times extra. Screw KTM lah! Blardy mc.

Anyways, am kind of in my off-peak period for audit lately. Things got pretty chilled and life’s good though still tired of the travel. And thanks pilot boys for the help these past few days, especially waking up early in the morning. I know my life sucks T_T

BKK is 10 days away! ;)

I owned a medical center at Jalan Ampang since today.


 
posted by sue's at 10:43 PM, |

0 Comments: