Saturday, May 26, 2007

17-year-old idol, coolness.

well if you still remember my last post on american idol regarding my two favourite idols, ya they were the 2 finalists of season 6. :)

jordin sparks and blake lewis.

i was somehow being more to the Sparks when it was near to the end of the battle. her powerful vocals is so freaking ass kicking. no doubt for her to beat out during the finale. furthermore it was kind of obvious that blake wasn't as exellent for the last concert.
the 17-year-old Sparks at the same time breaks the record being the youngest idol in the history! she's god damn good omg... so deserved to be the idol.

btw, this dress if so beautiful! tried to find a full pic of it but to no avail :(

i bet if any of you who have watched the finale must have teared by jordin's "This Is My Now". that song totally blew me away, it was seriously like the BEST performance of the season, at least for me.

chris daughtry's back on stage!
HOTness.

___________________________________________________________________


it's one week ahead to final, and im so totally worn out already. fuckshitthedamntaylors.
this is so tough..... my brain isn't helping lately.
i lost my speed on studies, lost interest on accounting papers, lost focus and concentration on things i do, .......... damn thing is happening.


i swear i'm gonna party like an animal after final. please wait for me.

DAMNUTS!
 
posted by sue's at 12:34 AM, |

0 Comments: