Friday, May 11, 2007

looking for a better day.

"Boston" by Augustana

In the light of the sun, is there anyone? Oh it has begun...
Oh dear you look so lost, eyes are red and tears are shed,
This world you must've crossed... you said...

You don't know me, you don't even care, oh yeah,
She said
You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains... oh yeah,

Essential yet appealed, carry all your thoughts across
An open field,
When flowers gaze at you... they're not the only ones who cry
When they see you
You said...

You don't know me, you don't even care, oh yeah,
She said
You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains... oh yeah,

She said I think I'll go to Boston...
I think I'll start a new life,
I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name,
I'll get out of California, I'm tired of the weather,
I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to Spain...
I think I'll go to Boston,
I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice... oh yeah,

Boston... where no one knows my name... yeah
Where no one knows my name...
Where no one knows my name...
Yeah Boston...
Where no one knows my name.



go download get the album (it's q an old album), heard it's not bad at all. and 'boston' is really one beautiful song. me heart! it's been set as my current msg tone, the front piano part of the song. love love* thx vaneh :)

____________________________________________________________________________________


life's been really sucky lately :( but im going through it.

thanks for being so supportive and tahan&layan my bloodyhot temper this one whole week.
thanks for the loves sprinkled, here and friendster. i could really felt em'.
thanks for visiting my blog silently when i had no idea at all. and that message, was really so sweet.
thanks for driving me everywhere, shopping yamcha blah blah blah to release tension.
thanks to all of you who layan my blog and those emo complaints :)


i would say i've already gone through the worst week so far for this sem, nothing can beat me now! eh? say only... hahah.. :p
now onwards gonna be real busy preparing for final.
oh today a lecturer told me,
UTS's accounting is one of the toughest among the U's in Malaysia.

no wonder i study like a dog! bloody hell, regret is the only one word to describe my feelings now.


__________________________________________________________________


*off to study for the next test*
the subject where i got 5% ALREADY out of 100%. 5 shameful mark.
night night! *group hugs* :)


 
posted by sue's at 11:54 PM, |

0 Comments: