Wednesday, May 9, 2007

another bad day.

dramas just don't end.
my ears seriously are in agony. hearing all sorts of things that seriously impede my study day by day and i never seemed to start studying. because really no mood.
ever since monday, things just DON'T go my way.
*sigh*

"i trusted you guys, but the evidence speaks it all."

i swear THEY/HE/SHE overheard. we swear.

.
.
.
.
..
..
..
..
...
...
...
...
...
..
..
..
.
.
.
.

putting aside all the 'sueh' things.
let me present you mr. edwin yap fook kay (hope i didn't spell it wrongly), a soon to be hot SIA pilot ;)
and today is sexyback-fook kay's 21st birthday.
Happy Birthday Edwin :)

___________________________________________________________________


here's something that makes me go :) today.
clickme
check out that 'landlord' video.
resource by mohd. hafish*


 
posted by sue's at 8:37 PM, |

0 Comments: