Monday, May 21, 2007

randomness

once upon a time in AC. the day where funs were real memorable. :)
when thingsssssS don't go your way, you just gotta bare with it.......... a day before exam. insomnia MADE me study under that condition, else i really didn't know what to do.
i'm so romantic.
when the weather is melting you, the noise in library is getting on your nerves,
this is the best alternative :)
during the cousin's wedding last weekend. mission accomplished :)
this is my 23bro i used to shower together with. opss... LOVE HIM.
this is my 25prettysis. hottest creation in the How's. LOVE HER.
FYI, i have another 26sis, who is hardly around. MISS & LOVE HER.
one of the cousins i'm close with.
another 2 cousins. oh btw, they're all sisters. the mum has half a dozen of 6daughters. =/
original version edwinYapFookKay
glad you loved the cake and the simple celebration. too bad i missed the ikan bakar :(
anyway, do remember to come back often! we'll miss you and fly safe in SIA :)
jangan gatal dengan hotstewardess ya :D
this is edwinYapFookKay wannabe. damn chomel ;)
I HATE EXAMSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


___________________________________________________________________


Happy holiday (in advance) to all MMUians.

TAK PUASSSS AKU!!!! >_<
safe trip to all to wherever u're heading to, have fun! :) *fakely* haha..


God bless to all TAYLORians.



Loves.
 
posted by sue's at 7:24 AM, |

3 Comments:

Why are all your cousins so hot?
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!
how on earth u get into my blog my LOOOOOOONG LOST FREN?????
u damn freaking chuak me!
i kept reading ur name n cudnt bliv is u until ur photo finally appeared.
WAA.... how hav u been doin?
how u got here anyway ;)
Just saw this comment, haha.

You know Lim Shi Han, my senior? I got to Chan Mei Wah's blog from there... and from there to aya's blog (curious how she really looks like since I know she's your ho peng yu)... and then saw ur link from her site. So I came. Hi!