Sunday, May 13, 2007

i love you, mum.

Happy Mama'sDay to all mamas as well as grandmamas <3
be real good today, they scold, you smile :)
but love em' everyday, as if everyday is mama's day.


suppose to be celebrating with the family now, mum cook steamboat. but my sis last minute couldn't make it :(
feeling damn guilty eventhough mum says it's ok for many times :(((




___________________________________________________________________


oh next week gotta attend a cousin's wedding. while on the phone with mum just now,
so i have to wear dress ah??
thennn...?? takkan you want to wear jeans for people's wedding....

>_< DRESS.....dresss........DRESSSS!!! me no likey! no time la.... dress is a mission for me okay. shitshitshit.


 
posted by sue's at 12:45 PM, |

6 Comments:

EH!

known u for so long and i've never seen u in dress/skirts personally!

in photos got la..

seeing u in dress/skirt is my misson now!

xoxo!
EH!

knowing me for so long takkan u duno i dun wear skirt/dress UNLESS i have no choice!?

it's really a mission.

u only saw me ONCE wit skirt if im not mistaken, during st david installation nite. tats it. tat onwards i can seriously count how many times ive worn a skirt/dress til today. confirm not more than 5.

omg im a guy...with boobs.

xoxo!
oh ya eh
i saw u wear once before.
then i cancel my mission la.

but still dun mind seeing again hehe

eh talking bout installation nite,
i found the photo of me u fish and den!

kelakar-giler-babi-cannot-tahan-dot-com.
rofl!
i dont wish to see that pic!!!!!
i got one actually.. lost it =/


HAHAHHAA.....i can imagine no need to show me kay =DDDDDDDDDD
Hehe.. i still remember tat pic.. haha.. damn freaking funny man..=D may was standing beside me n sue stand beside den.. hahah.. but i think now if u wear dress u will look nice b..=D trust me...
*shy shy* =D
no ler...seriously i dun feel comfortable n no confidence walking around wit...dress...=(