Friday, May 9, 2008

a life revolve around assignmentS

She is ALL in one.
pro in everything, from cooking til' overtaking cars.
she knows it all.

my all time superwoman
with the sick dog
lap you mummy!!
despite how you nag so much.
and don't let me go to US >_<

Happy Mother's Day to all mak neneks in the world!


___________________________________________

"So what are you gonna do after graduate?"
Truthfully, I don't have passion in both the degrees am majoring.
In fact, am struggling to survive.
Anyhow, I’ve came a long way. So yea.. gonna just work my ass on it.

So, Accounting and/or Finance? Can it be nor? :(
Some time ago, I’ve settled my mind to opt for audit. But ever since after the internship, oh no.. I don’t want a routine of going home 3am everyday for 3years? Or 4…
Good money ya. Life no!
No doubt undergo extreme stress is a must an auditor ought to be able to handle.
I very much have doubts with my capability on this!
I’ve had enough of it my life in Taylor’s :(

While tax..tax is boring shit!

No! both also don’t like!

Crap. I’m gonna go to sleep now and dream of my future.

________________________

3 down and 3 more to go.
I can barely put on the contact lenses these few days.. all because of you...

BLARDY ASSIGNMENT


_____________________


see you in a while, Malacca.
:)
 
posted by sue's at 5:00 PM, |

0 Comments: