Friday, April 18, 2008

020408-210408

HI ! :D

since i missed for 3 weeks, i shall start from 020408 !


020408 - 100408
coffee + maggie + more coffee + more maggie + 23 hours of reading with 1 hour of hibernation. simple as that.


110408 (Friday)
the day where the last mid term paper was taken place. sucked big time but I was delighted by the fact of having 24 hours of sleep + 0 hour of studies. smiling walking out the exam hall knowing very well that I MIGHT fail the paper. AND just as expected, got the result today and there goes i flung it! >=\
right away after paper, HOME is definitely where i headed to!!


120408 (Saturday)
some lil shopping with mum,
some catching up with mata-mata and ayachua at friends cafe,
and the highlight of the day....
went to the gym! and i turned RED after 20mins of treadmill. i thought i was gonna burst.


130408 (Sunday)
unexpected work offer earned me 100bucks today. okay i worked for blardy 10hours for these cash WITH MUCH OF SACRIFICES!
the afternoon session was insane and got me charred the next day.

while the night itself, this event called Maxis on the ball was carried out at Dataran Pahlawan for football fans. this is when i realised how long since i last spoken in Bahasa Melayu, and how i embarrassed myself. the customers actually had to help me to complete my sentences all the time. damn ashamed....

i've never did such big sacrifice.

i seriously never had so much at Old Town. 4 yiao kui promoter girls as though never ate before free food. no these weren't our dinner, er what you call it.. pencuci mulut?
eh whatever if i'm wrong. hehe

nobody can ever pawn us on speed of giving out flyers! XD

140408 (Monday)
being a kuai lui at home. i think..


150408 - 170408

back to Subang/PJ for assignment since my house in Malacca doesn't have streamyx connection. was at the bf's place as my streamyx was being a beyotch lately.


180408 (Last Friday)
this is the day where the word STRESS could be fully utilised.

incident below took place at Starbucks, Mid Valley.


-weirdo nombor 1-
I noticed him kept eyeing each time I look around. The next thing I realized, he’s sitting right next to me, shifting from a couple of tables away to next to me. Tables right on my left THANK GOD was cut by the glass. Yeah I was at the inside of Starbucks and the other party at the outside, approximately 10inches away from each other's head. never dared to move my head even 1 degree to the left.
obviously, hot guys can't be doing such thing unfortunately. owh, MC for double triple obbbbviously.

But there was time that I wish the glass didn’t exist. This time I spotted a shade on the chair right next to me. The same table, the opposite seat facing me. so near yet so far.. it looks like some good shit thou.
"oh noooooooo....... someone left a shade on the chair"
"grab!! go out and grab!!!!"
"whenever you found something, just grab!"
Lolx. lesson from Ken.
"owh the staff took it ald."
"go tell the staff it's urs!"
hahaha.. i'm looking for free PSP!

Yea I wish I could reach the poor thing left by the owner.

BUT THIS TIME, I WISH THE GLASS IS A BLARDY WALL INSTEAD!!
-psycho nombor 2-
uncle sekalian, please wank at home. Or since you can afford Starbucks coffee, go get some cheap ass prostitute la mch! this sickOLDman settled at the exact same seat where I spotted the shade, which was like…. RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES, and then.. hand into the pants.. and started 'moving' his hand.

he there i here. how to not see when i have to look down to my laptop still?

-_____________________________- "

Farkersickoldman kept staring and probably hinting for some response (for me to look back). Obviously even without exact eye contact I could feel at the corner of my eye something was SO wrong. plus my hair was tied up i could see even more clearly. goddamnit. quickly i seek for help from Kni who was at Finnegan's and told Ken again what happened,

“webcam webcam!”
“show what???”
“his hand!!”
“wth I don’t even dare to look at him want me webcam!!”

Damn grosssssssssssssssss!!!!!! damn angry and stress sial..

i told the guys, NEXT TIME OLD ALREADY DON'T BECOME LIKE THAT!

Ken : -____-
Kni : owhh.... okay.. i won't become like that next time.
Jules : chi sin!

man... WHERE IS THE LOVE????


190408 (Saturday)

dozed off for 15 minutes in between, too tired. but the movie was not bad at all. something out of my expectation before even the bf brief me with the story.


200408 (Sunday)
car wash. room gotong-royong. monkey. book store. fu kua. jogging. babybaby. :))
and Subang. :(


210408 (TODAY!!!!!! finally)
today, i blogged !!
:D
eh damn tired can. took me so long to recall the past 2 weeks. omfg my brain........................... can compete with my mum's already. =/

anyway..................... handed up 1 assignment today.
one more next week.
one more next next week.

so bare with me i might be busy. see mood. hehe.. taa!

thanks for still visiting ;)
xoxo*
 
posted by sue's at 5:53 PM, |

0 Comments: