Tuesday, February 19, 2008

i is back.

YOU should know I fcuking care and take our friendships as part of me. So mark the words you should say to others, hmm.. look at yourself perhaps? I admit i'm an emotional bastard and it hurts alot to hear things like that. The disappointment was great. But who am i to say shit when i'm in the wrong? Sorry but still, upset.

First time of me having a ‘short’ distance relationship…. I would appreciate it if you would understand. Yes, the blame’s on me myself and i'll not blame anyone but i hope for understanding attitude :( seriously wish i had a GOD DAMN CAR to go around. Was in PJ for 2 months and taking the car out was only by chances. I tried sucking out even just 5 minutes to meet him cause I know he’s one of them, phone calls all the way from Singapore meant so much. As well the one from Sydney. I admit the amount of time we spend is less but that doesn’t mean I've forgotten about you (not pointing at anyone in exact). PJ silenced when everyone ended their internship and back to Malacca. And there’s when he came into the picture. I don’t appear at Pure as frequent simply because I don’t drink anymore. Love the music still but I’m just too aged and drained for them. Quitted clubbing in KL for months and got drunk only ONCE for the last break up, unlike the very last time. AND I refrained myself from drinking even before him, don’t even start saying. Now I have green tea instead, SO? I had good times bad times in Pure, and no doubt I definitely love the place. Wanted to go during CNY but you know I was in bad shape.

Yes I've changed. And I'm fcuking glad with me being more healthy and living a better lifestyle. Partly because of him, mostly because for myself.

People just won’t stop talking. It’d be thoughtful of you to understand. And you should know when I’m back in Malacca, I don’t go sms or calling the whole Malacca aight.. even my parents until I ring the door bell! Sadly, only a handful would go “it’s ok susu!” and more of “yanayana… whatever”.

But still, thank you guys. And sorry if in any way I offended any of you or this friendship of us.

i sincerely appreciate OUR friendships <3

____________________________________________________

CNY for me is awesome this year. As usual I’ve never won in any gambling session just like any other years but I enjoyed the fun of losing! Lol. Not too much lar and it’s ok ma once a year ;)

And OWH! The special thing this year is that I got myself into a snatched victim one day before eve! Damn you motherfuckerccbsangchaimousifat may you burn in hell! Need not curse anymore I bet you’ve already turned into ashes. Yea.. as sueh as that and it happened in Malacca when I least expected. Was suffering my ass off on eve and first week of CNY had to go visiting with fcuking ugly scratches! And now my dad damn pantang I go out with handbag wtf -_-“ I was basically a zombie then.

When you can't wear a jeans (for CNY!!!), really... ccb.

Apart from that, it's the first time having a 2 week break for CNY ever since I was in Taylor’s. Best thing, what else, more ang paos! Movie marathon from house to house, karaoke with the never ending ‘2 become 1’, gambling sessions which I’ve never won a single buck, peanut butter cookies yang tak jadi, etc. Sweeeeet~!

Hmm not too many visiting though. I was cacated.

Thanks to those who've turned up at my door :)

when 'in between' goes crazy.
granny
brother
dad, yang tak layan.
mum

everyone's favourite.

_____________________________________________________________


Then it came the Vday when everyone beria-ia for surprises. Well, I had a simple yet terrific night. How’s yours all my darlings? :)

something special~


owh wellllll........ :D

Thank you, noob!

*loves*

_____________________________________________________


And thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, it’s the last Sunday of 3 months summer break!
Here I am, back in Subang back in class.

First day of class is never fun when you gotta rush to the lab and check out what is to be printed. Really, brain karat already.

Met up with beb Linkit today at 1U before she flies back to Perth. As sweet as usual and she got me a David Jones lip gloss. Very nice with a ball shape and it has 4 shine lip glosses in it.
Thanks Linkit! ;)

Delicious is delicious.

February 2008.February 2007.
never really changed. haha.

And we passed by this booth, and this mini monyet was gaining his attention with THAT face!
Look at that!

Meet the world's smallest monkey!

HELLO, HOMO SAPIENS!

si beh kiut!

aww.. camera shy.
so BULU that it reminds me of YOU :DDD

***

random random
not much photos taken this CNY :(
naked ladies
Nic admiring at his own HUMONGOUS ear wax.


And YOU!
Thank you so much. :)
I forgive you for ffk me for millions of times!
i so good :p

January 2008.
July 2007.
*hugs!*

Also,
YOU beb! Hope you're reading this. Can't believe i actually miss working especially with you people. Class is no fun but i'll enjoy while it last. I wish you best of luck, Vivian :)
Take good care and keep in touch! We'll miss the laugh-for-nothing VV!

Bon Voyage, peeps!
loads of loves.

__________________________________________
 
posted by sue's at 8:52 PM, |

2 Comments:

what happen wit ur stomach? those scratches like pregnant womens O_O
they're scratches. got dragged on tar road like superman but this pic looks blur. mainly on my stomach and both hands. but now dried and peeling ald. damn ugly :(

but not painful anymore :)