Monday, January 28, 2008

smile for a new week =)

pretty lighting in sime darby convention centre!

part of the EYU crew :)

as though we're in The State ...

noooooooooooooooooo.. anorexic nonoooo.......
something special~ XD

people that make my lifespan in EY much more beautiful. :)

..just like my blog..

simple dog with never ending miracles.

that's edmund. some cute dude in EY. they say.

it's coming to an end..

11pm @ EY.

the oreo cheese cake to die for in Bangsar Village. no joke.
me and the ball!

love's love & love.

bulu kesayangan! i miss you hairyBaox!! :(
smile please sayang!

more pictures on EYU launch,
laters.

_____________________________


monday, tuesday, wednesday,...
and thursday, i'm done being part of Ernst & Young.
excited am effing sure.. but sad to say i'm just about to get closer with some seniors.
and the ONLY thing i feel gratified to be here in EY is to be assigned under the best Partner, (not like i know the rest but for me he damn best! hehe) and to be allowed as part of the EYU committees. It’s definitely privileged to be chosen among the many interns. and the crew are awesome to the max!

still remember my first month in EY was hideous as hell. I basically go to work without the mind, the brain. don’t socialize don’t communicate don’t consume just stare and stone. Thank God it didn’t last forever my whole life in EY.

Then it came the “something special~” that changes everything, everything.. :p
Something no one would ever expected even myself. So “unforgetable~”
they say time ain’t a factor. Yeh.. perhaps time doesn’t really matter at all…

and now, first month of 2008 is closing stage. it’s been soooo long since I enjoyed so much within a month. Too many new things I’ve experienced through out these 30 days, i would say a total brand new life i have now. And i’m so loving every second of it :)


apart from that, i've met the loved one flying his ass off all the way back from the kangaroo land, with the sooooo loved krispy kreme and also the not-so-jadi-surprise. thanks for making part of my january remarkable.
the other people that I wanna meet badly is the hatchback. Jiwang but sincere, I miss u guys loadsss!


 
posted by sue's at 2:01 PM, |

0 Comments: