Friday, January 11, 2008

*one republic feat. timbaland*

sorry, i can only trust you as a friend.
after what you've done to me, and her.
you told me i was unfortunate to be at the losing side because of her,
trust me, i hate to say this, but it's your turn now.
as keji as you were, it was nice to hear that you regret.
love.


i'm moving on well, and that's what you wantED to see.
and i'm showing you, i'm having a good time of my life.
loving all the people around me! *hearts*
besides the 'satu 731 buang satu lagi 731 langgar' bummed the first day of 2008, the rest of the 10 days were great for me.
i sense a gooooood year ahead!
a sexyhotsizzling 2008 for everyone of us! ;)


**
owh yea, attention to YEOMAYPIN.
sorry that i ffk you girls last minute. i mean REALLY SORRY! promise to make it up for you another time okay.. see you in malacca! *xoxo*



ThankGodIt'sFriday!
home sweeeeet home.
smile susu smile :)
 
posted by sue's at 9:55 AM, |

0 Comments: