Thursday, February 21, 2008

severe insomnia

tagged by WeiLi quite some time ago.

- Introduction -

First Name - How
Nickname - milky. sue. susu. milk. milkies. ah chin (ONLY ah kong has the right to call)
Name you wish you had - something like, Jessica Alba? so i'd be as sizzling!
What do people normally mistake your name as - when i was smaller, SUCI. and once this noob goes like "harrrr!! SO CHEAP!!" -__-
Birthday - 21 July 86'
Birthplace - Malacca
Time of Birth - night if not mistaken
Single or taken - culik by machoman.
Zodiac sign - 69 Cancer

-Your Appearance-

How tall are you - Around 5 ft 1 + ?
Wish you were taller - Yes. But wish my mum was taller instead.
Eye color - Dark brown
Eye color you want - Probably slightly lighter brown
Natural Hair color - Such thing as 'light' black? hehe
Current Hair color - a LITTLE goldish at the bottom end, coloured long time ago.
Short or long hair - Long
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color - Yea once. Dad got so stress and couldn't handle it so i went back the next day to darken it.
Curly,Straight,Wavy - Wavy
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair - I have really low maintenance on my hair unlike any other girls. I don't even have a comb and I can don't step into the hair saloon for years. I like the way it is.
Glasses or contacts - Both.
Do you wear make-up - Yea
Ever had hair extensions - Nope
Paint your nails - Yes

-In the opposite gender-

What color eyes - Natural
What color hair - As simple as possible. Natural colour the best.
Shy or Outgoing - Both. Not too hyper, not TOO shy cause must layan me!!
Looks or personality - 25% 75%. So long he knows how to dress up nicely, but not kua cheong.
Sexy or Cute - Cute face and sexy body! Machoo! :D
Serious or Fun - Both. And matured.
Older or Younger than you - Doesn't really matter but he MUST be matured.
A turn on - Polo T with jeans, or shirt with a quarter pants. Simple :)
A turn off - Tight jeans showing off thier ass, overdressed with 'check-out-my-bling-bling-yo!', wear shades indoor wtf, etc. LALA should have a world of thier own, NOT in Malaysia.

-This or that-

Flowers or Chocolate - Chocolates
Pepsi or Coke - Coke
Rap or Rock - Rock
Relationship or One night stand - Relationship
School or Work -At the moment, school
Love or Money - More to love
Movies or Music - Both
Country or City - Love to try country
Sunny or Rainy days - Depends
Friends or Family - I believe family always come first. But i would die without my friends!

-Have you ever-

Lied - NO. oppsss! i did it again! =x
Stole something - Really, don't think so...
Smoked - No. Never thought of trying.
Hurt someone close to you - Yea
Broke someone's heart - Yea
Had your heart broken - Yea
Wondered what was wrong with you - At times.
Wish you were a prince/princess - Never came across my mind.
Liked someone who was taken - Never. Won't.
Shaved your head - No. Face too 'bally' to try!
Been in love - Yes
Used chopsticks - Yep. The correct traditional method!
Sang in the mirror to yourself - No. That's a funny thing to do.

- Favorites - *according to the current mood*

Flower - Roses
Candy - Chocolates
Song - '2 become 1' is the new trend! :D
Scent - Anything nice but not too strong
Color - Black & red.
Movie - 'I am legend'. Movie of the year.
Singer - Some damn low profile local singer, hoe chai.
Word - Noobster!
Junk food - Popato chippppu!!
Website - Taylor's Online
Lotion - Victoria's Secret. Steal from mum.
Animal - my ah pui!!

Ever cried over someone - Yes
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself - Yes. Wanna fit into smaller size jeans!
Do you think you're attractive - Don't know but he said i cantik. hehe..
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose - No idea
Do you play any sports - Not really. But if really have to pick one, it'll be jogging.

III

The rules:-
Link to your tagger and post these rules.- List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people

1. I love my siblings but never told them 'i love u'.
2. I cry to release tension and cry each time during final exam.
3. I walk to class everyday but get fairer instead.
4. I don't eat the bak inside bak kut teh. I don't care if Klang has the best bak kut teh in the world.
5. I only got ONE A for UPSR. My favourite class was PJ class. Automatically known as the stupidest child in the family and since then i became kiasu to beat them all!
6. I love my close friends damn frigging much.
7. I love dancing on the dance floor, i need not alcohol to make me move.
8. The first and last time i failed was the very first add maths paper in form 4, and never again since then. I damn bangga. Survival in Taylor's!

8 people I tag: *i always do last and has nobody to tag!*

1. xiashien
2. leiyoon
3. mark
4. chiayi
5. kokwen (I'd be surprised to see this in your blog. Doubt you will even reach this note here :D)
6. whoever
7. whoever
8. whoever


glad to see that genuine smile again :)
 
posted by sue's at 2:48 AM, |

0 Comments: