Wednesday, February 27, 2008

get down get down~

*blogging from the library*

just had my very first 8am class since class started. it feels like... waking up early in the morning and dressing up in formal to get to EY.
unfortunately, it's walking to the class with the selipar.

I honestly believe that if every lecturer is as fun&funny as Mr. Elvin, i would really enjoy going to classes. Still, there are lecturers will never understand how a student feels to be back again to class, AT BLOODY 8AM after 3months, and kept pushing for answer and participation. Who on earth do homework for the first week lar? Er… okay actually a lot but not me. And for goodness sake, don’t eat sweet while you’re teaching. In case the sweet ‘fly’ out, AGAIN. Gross.

“Limited or no connectivity”
WTF is this thing repeating over and over every single time I tried to get online. Fcuk it damn tulan. cannot online again. ccbccbccb. I pay YOU (streamyx) not to get this kind of service okay!! Damnit.

And the house got no water supply with the weather like THIS! Tulan x 2!!


NEVERMIND!!!
Because….

“BACKSTREET BACK ALRIGHT!!”
I sent aya this message twice since yesterday, and I was asked to make a banner for it. Lol. YES we’re going to EVERYBODY~YEAHHH~~
XD

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
CHUA GUEY LING!
TAN/LIM/CHUA/X CHUN LIANG
(don’t know your surname, but terima kasih banyak banyak!!)

SO, don’t call me tonight. I’d be out with one of the Carters.
I can smell BSB already from the library.

Tulan level, 0.
:)
____________________
i had a dream this morning and the only thing i could still remember was that i needed to find des mata-mata. so i actually woke up, and dialed his number. and it rang, and i thought, oh shit, it was just a dream, and i hang up.
mata-mata just messaged me. and he thinks i got kidnapped by alien. don't know why.
what i know is i'm going to shit, then class.
then....
GET DOWN GET DOWN~ AND MOVE IT ALL AROUND~~
 
posted by sue's at 11:20 AM, |

0 Comments: