Friday, April 25, 2008

don't stop the music

How cool is that!?

One song, to be carried out with a range of totally difference types of moves.

And notice a guy being ‘thrown’ by another dancer? Damn yeng lar..

_________________________________


Think i’m almost at the edge of under pressured by blardy assignments.

Hate the fact of failing even though it only contributes 20% of overall.
Am doubling the head crack to score the assignment which takes up another 20%.

“Why go stressing yourself up la?”
hmm…
What is the difference with asking “Why you study?”

Because I stopped getting free MCQ since…. Standard 6? Owh no, it was the generation of ‘ejaan’ and ‘spelling’, not MCQ. Also there’s when I brought home with me the ONE very pathetic A for UPSR. Realizing how embarrassed and stupid I was to be the worst among the 4 How’s, I don’t do cheating since then. The eldest sis is always saying me kiasu, I reckon she doesn’t understand my situation. Whilst the ever so selamba mum always say “fail ma fail lo..” each time I whine, but I foresee to be grounded for weekend IF I WERE to fail. =/

Having used to have interest on Accounting, and I’d tell you that I love to study if you asked me. Serious! Clearly everything was easier then. But as clock ticked by, it somehow turned the interest into hatred.

I have an aversion to the fact of students having studying just to pass the exam, the current phenomenon as such. And I totally disagree with the constraints that have implied through out the course that students have to absorb so much within such a short period. Say, the course that I’m doing. 4 subjects in 4 months, each subject with 12 very-not-short lectures, plus tutorials, plus assignments, eh.. wth right come to think about it. 1 month is equivalent to 4 weeks. Which means you gotta soak up that much in a week! …… #%^@^$^$&%%$@
I just think it’s off beam to push students to a limit where everything is done for the sake of passing the exam instead of improving the self learning on anything at all. Time constraint is madness.

I’m just gonna strive this very last battle, pass the last 4 exam papers, and get over with it. Furthering studies is still under consideration.

Yes, why not since I’ve already gone so far.
But hell No, why should when it’s not my bowl of rice.

Advices?

And of course, best of luck to all of you people who are sitting for last semester as i am.
Enjoy the oh-so-fun college life and ready for a 'new' life.
Am pretty looking forward to it tho ;)
 
posted by sue's at 1:01 AM, |

0 Comments: