Friday, May 2, 2008

better than nothing

Happy Belated Birthday!
sorry, been lazy!

6 April
For where i am standing, i would thank noone but him.
I feel sorry for being home late all the time, waking him and mum each time the alarm rings when the door is opened late at night. sorry pa, but i can't help it to not go out lar! XD

8 April
Pictured in July 2006, when had no secrets back then. miss you loads.

27 April
So bulu that i don't know how to not love.

29 April
Favourite kokocrunch jintun.

Also,
Cheekywen
Benjamin Low
Wilking Lim

____________________________
_________________


man in love, to maximum

it feels like yesterday...

'zaman keunggulan' wtf.
so missed.

________________________________

Tagged by Eva

The Rules
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List 10 random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

10 random facts:

1. I'm not pampered despite being the youngest in the family.

2. I hated boys during primary school, i thought they're childish.

3. I'm a low self-esteem person.

4. I listen more than talk. And when i keep quiet doesn't mean i don't know what is happening.

5. I dislike to be look down on. I think everyone needs to be respected, even how stupid they are, they still have something that's superior than anyone on earth.

6. I'm very so so effing bad in memorizing names!

7. I sweat and turn red easily, extremely good blood circulation.

8. I've never raised voice to my parents, even when i'm right and they're wrong.

9. I keep secrets well.

10. Only two persons bully me in my life. 1-my brother when we were small 2-the boyfriend.

Tag 8 people:

adrian, desmond, meiwah, xiashien, chiayi, vanessa, eehoong, maypin.

 
posted by sue's at 12:47 AM, |

0 Comments: