Sunday, July 12, 2009

Off of Taylors

A promise LONG TIME ago that we'll attend each other's graduation. But me being a busy bitch, she made it happen.

"Tomorrow have to wake up early la.. my convo."
"oh tak ajak sial!"
"I didn't invite anyone ler, only can bring 3 guests my parents and my sis lor. u want can come la nearing the end i'll call u."
"ohhh see how la if I'll be around KL."

"Where's one more?"
"He might come later, knock door and phone call no respond."
"o.." *disappointed*

The one whom I haven't seen for ages, also the LEASTTTTTTTTTTTTT expected person in the list to help carrying my handbag on my graduation day!

The one that promised and did turn up, with a rose ;)


THANK YOU, PEOPLE.
Things turned out great unlike what was anticipated.

Thanks for the effort of the thoughts and plans.
Thanks for wasting petrol just to see me on stage.
Thanks for being my PA the whole day!
Thanks for having to ffk customer that might cause significant loss, say 3265843752904859 bowls of taiwan mee!
Thanks for the flowers.

Every single effort means so much.
None's missing from the list that I'd wished to see today.

LOVES, SUE

 
posted by sue's at 7:17 PM, |

0 Comments: