Saturday, July 11, 2009

meh!

Great.

I STILL have a total of ONE MONTH leave to be utilised by end of the year. And it's exclusive of study break (5 days).

How awesome?
You shall see me more WITHOUT the lappie and holiday is sooooo on my way!
Oh my mama.. now I have problem finishing it.

sweeeeeet ;)

p/s: will be occupied the whole of October for second CPA paper.


***

My convo is tomorrow. YEA WHAT THE HECK HOR!
After more than 365 days, it'd finally be held at Nikko hotel KL tomorrow.
No friends have been invited as the ticket are expensive, sorry. Highly doubt anyone would spend hundreds just to witness me in that gown that almost all has worn.
The excitement to throw square cap and be snapped on graduation gown has long gone.

I'll be graduating tomorrow man WTFx2. hmm..

***
*

IFG PwC FTW!
 
posted by sue's at 4:34 PM, |

0 Comments: