Thursday, July 30, 2009

no words


Sorry to have caused anyone of you to be late for work using the penchala link this morning.

My chest and body muscles are aching pretty badly now.
hmm I think they got worsen after the nap. =/
Hit on the steering wheels, spec flew to back seat and rubber band gone missing.. the impact...

And of all people who 'saved' me outta the car, Jakeman from Hitz.fm
Also another Malay lady who works for UH and offered a lift to the hospital
And the guy who fortunately was quite a distance away following my back
Being late for work for me. CREDIT & THANKS.

I owe you, my sis and limsinhan. Thanks..

**

This is something always happened to me.

I could sense something coming to offset the great time I had the point when I Plurked about the best month (July) of the year.
Never have I expected it to be this big a sacrifice.

Shitness.

Heart ache, in & out.
=(

 
posted by sue's at 1:35 AM, |

0 Comments: