Sunday, June 17, 2007

off-exam

tried to sleep but failed, blog blog blog..
..
...

okay, been having a whole lot of good time ever since after exam. nothing much, basically just shopping and meeting up with friends, hmm definitely with great satisfaction. even doing nothing! ah... after exam is just awesome lah..

met up with julie (a friend who flied to Sydney months back) the other day, with a couple of other friends to have lunch. so she was telling about the differences of life in UTS as compared to here. omg la so tempting can! unfortunately i'm just gonn' complete my final year locally, haplessly. *sigh* there's too much to consider. and holding a double major degree like accounting and finance isn't doing me any good without any spoon feeding over at Sydney. i could only survive with 'tips' okay. :p

Anyway, all the best to those of you who're flying.

Bon Voyage, take care. <3

then went shopping by my lonesome at pyramid while waiting for the rest. shopping therapy is the best i tell you. got myself a few stuff, and there, another day with contentment. :) my baby K1 gone out of batt at late evening and i only got home at around 930pm. great, i had like a total of 22 missedcalls, and i-didn't-count messages. a horrified friend who got so worried, got this last resort to reach me by calling my house. my house! hahaa.. funny as noone ever called my house to get me! the phone is in my landlord's room and yea.. it's funny that you actually thought of calling my HOUSE. haha..
thanks and really sorry. a credit for you lah! *thumbs up!*

and the night goes on at Poppy. It was totally a blast celebrating the off-exam. :)


me and Lilac.
me and Kelvin.

eh, i obviously do not go clubbing with just 2 people ok,
the rest of the photos haven't reach me yet :)

p/s: sorry my eyes look really awful, half open half close. fugly shitz.

_______________________________________________________


and today went to mid valley to meet up some friends. the entire place was so packed with people due to first day of mega sales. ahhh SALES! sales..... SALES.. salessss..... but i'm broke. fuck la aih! hence, we went to chill makan and gossip instead. makan 2 hours walk 1 hour and makan for another 3 hours. haha.. food marathon shiok!

and finally.....finaaallllyy........

deng! after soooo long, thanks for making it up babe. *hugs* :)


and dear vinCHEE-kiwen,you're officially ghey lah! makanan so girl girl omg.
i will remember you say me fat today!! :p

____________________________________________________________________


*back*
time : 5.28am
state : insomnia
mood : &^#$@%$^#$*@!^#$^$@#^%$&^% !!!!!!!!




"Fairytales don't always have a happy ending, do they?"
It's time to be a big girl now, and big girls don't cry.
 
posted by sue's at 4:04 AM, |

0 Comments: