Thursday, June 14, 2007

awaiting for friday.

im just gonn' post some pictures from the past one month since i've got nothing to blog about.

woolaaa! new pore pack in black. so me. please ignore the eye bag.

chocolate black forest (or something like that) is love. right after the last paper.

library kaki, ying nee. she refused to letting me taking picture of her.

have no idea whether eating lollipop is 'legal' in the library. but heck!

am a whore, anytime anywhere anymood.

in the oh-so-happening library.

when a friend gets mou liu... :)

Laundry, with the pilots.

Sunshine Bar, KL.

Italianise for fab+steph's 21st. gf's bf and gf's gf.

molest partner, hottinglih. instead of like "hey how r u?" after a year or so didn't meet, she MUST go grabbing my boobs whenever she sees me. love you la woman.

another US.

food at Italianies is awesome, and does the bill, that came up to 800 over.


and of course not forgetting pictures that made my day :)

loves through MMS when i needed most. thanks babe :) *XOXO*

world biggest ever hugeeeee marshmellow he* got for me!

hehee...miss my sepet! remember to import back hersheys kay :p

___________________________________

in msn a while ago,
xx : u still virgin?
me : WTFWTF?
xx : hehehe..
*after afew seconds*
xx : EH.. sorry wrong msg.
me : ..... omg. u actually ask ppl question like tat....
xx : y not.... want to kno ma.
me : not shy eh!
xx : no ah.. no shy wo..

*sweats*


 
posted by sue's at 4:56 PM, |

0 Comments: