Friday, June 22, 2007

home

maison sucked last night. the crowd was so omgly horrible the entire place from up to down was freaking flooded with people, and the jam... you cannot even fucking move lo! probably a lot of people just finished their exam? such a turn off....

met up with christine for a short while, a used to be pretty close friend of mine during foundation year, and bumped into adrianbao, and madmatt was there too but couldn't contact him.

dear van, thankGod you weren't there. cause if you did, you're so gonn' hate that place. cause first time there sure give you bad impression already. which you're not suppose to! hahaa..


________________________________________________________________


i'm going home,
to the place where i belong..


_______________________________________________________


means gonn' online less as the house is streamyxless. means gonn' sleep more cause there'll be nothing to do at home. means gonn' eat more because it's MALACCA+HOME+HOLIDAY. means i'm gonn' be so "cute" when i'm back. yay! ...... fuck it.

gotta go pack some stuff now. see you guys around.
*misslovemisslove

BYEBYE! <3


 
posted by sue's at 10:18 AM, |

4 Comments:

cute IS good, right? XD

I actually lose weight when I go back to Malacca because I run around so much. Damn, I love Malaysia - and I didn't realise I'm in love with my own country till I'm studying abroad.

I'm going on a roadtrip to Penang the next time I'm back! (I've never been there)
hey kok..

well, cute is NO good for me >=(

omg u lose weight in msia means food over in india is more yummy then msia's? how caannnn... hahha... yea man.. i only realised i love malacca until i went studyin at kl! :]

yea it'll definitely be fun :) so when's d next time u'll b back?
a year plus some more (if I don't fail any major exams and made to resit). I plan to travel India in last holiday here.
tat sounds cool :)
nah u wun fail.. all d best aight ;)
btw, hows shisan n cindy doin? havent heard frm them for a long time already..