Tuesday, April 17, 2007

*emo*

i had a great time.
my babes were awesome. frens tat ive met lately, they totally made my days a blast.


but i nvr....i NVR tot i wud hav the worst day....... of the yr too. so far.

i am so hating IT !!! phuckdamnit.................................... $%@#&%^*$##$^#%&*& !!!!
u must be wondering ya. let me tell u.
all d pix tat ive taken wit YOU r gone. all d songs tat YOU've bluetoothed to me, r gone too.
do NOT ask me why, only God knows where they r. come back......... =(
man...... wut did i do???? wuts wrong with transfering d files to my pc thru an original motorola usb cable?? my 'memory' jz phucking gone within 2 mins. *depress mode*

im confused.
hate the phone? memory card? pc?
admit n give em' back to me plz. they mean alot. =(



technology is attacking me nowadays. bring me back to paleolithic stone age.
damn! GGGRRRrrr.............. >=[
 
posted by sue's at 1:29 PM, |

0 Comments: