Friday, April 6, 2007

for my man.

<- introducing, the man i respect most, my dad.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPAAAA~~!

yes, he nvr REALLY smile in all d pix his entire life. dun assume. he's not garang or ganas or gatal or wutever. his joke, so lame tat make u gone speechless. hardly bawl out too. rmbing each time me being screwed i sure cry =p takut ler.. 1 time shoot kau kau 1. well, if he reali burst means wrong's on me d la. hehe.. hmm but can be a lil anti-social at times. cacat 1... n my bro is SO him. i can totally c my bro as a father next time =/ owh den, my dad is old version of jaychow la? muahaha.. cz my bro will look like this when hes 50. confirm! love em' so much. nvr once failed to feel thkful of having them. 'i love u dad i love u mum' is not our thing at home. but u kno u love u pa =]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

11am,
walked home jz rite after brunch wit my mate. saw marcia from far...q far. so tot of wishin her happie holiday.

"hey marcia!" dgn happy nyer i shouted, bout half a km away.
*'marcia' turned*
*ops.....not marcia!! wtf. y look d same one!? shit. $%^@$&&*^$#%! i turned n smiled..to d air.act selamba!*

-_-"

_____________________________________________________________________________________


suppose to be packing now but damn malas!
leaving for mlk in bout an hr time. seeseeeyouu~
 
posted by sue's at 11:52 AM, |

0 Comments: