Friday, April 13, 2007

tagged by ayaya

10 Things You Don't (or might not) Know About Me: 10 random facts about myself.
  • i have something for hot chicks. being indulging with hawt chicka much much betta than guys. "i think u ber-potential to become lesbo." didnt came from only one person. well, i aint a lesbo. my bf, is a macho guy.
  • im a junkfood addict. i loooove to chew whatever (if theres any) thats edible after meal. n thats y brought about this very 'cute' size of me. but im slowly moving away from tat awful habit =)))
  • i have a dream. n i am achieving it. i AM going for MarieFranceBodyLine. enuf said.
  • i wan a suzuki swift too vaneh! give me a five! lame. ive had no idea u wanted one too. hahaa.. lets work hard n achieve our 'couple car' one day? yeah rite..
  • im a emo freako. i can be damn hyper this minute, n damn emo d next. but tat merely happen every so often. but it does when im dead stressed up.
  • oh! i have a dirty lil secret. nobody knows my weight. i mean NOBODY. =D
  • ive always wanted to wear skirts. i love nice pretty dresses and skirts. but well..hmm.....=( okay let me see, d last time i wore one was like....nov 2005? OMFG. btw, tat was during a cousin's wedding. take away my jeans, i will stay at home forever.
  • my HAWT motorola K1 is the first baby i bought using my own money. worth it all worth it all. he's such a macho+hawt+hencham+sizzling baby. i love~
  • dancing in the podium, i love! simply love to booty shake wit my babes. n drinking is not the main purpose of me clubbing, at all.
  • im lack of confidence. am more to d negative than positive person. but having the superstitious fears, the quote of my life is "howsoochin will nvr fail!"

this is so not easy. it took me so long jz to think of these 10 'secrets'. -_-
 
posted by sue's at 1:30 PM, |

0 Comments: