Saturday, November 28, 2009

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

QUESTION OF THE GOLDEN YEAR OF 2009

"eh, I wanna ask you something seriously.."
"yes?"
"sue, are you.. em.. straight?"
"wtf............ are you fucking serious!???"
"yes.."
"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.....!!!"

I've gotten this question twice this year.
TWICE
...

FUNNY SHIT
LOL at 5am
Matt just came home drunk btw, trying very hard to puke in the toilet now I could hear.. bah!

the conversation continued

"give me one reason why you ask then I shall give you the answer!"
"because you always go to the gym, like so quiet. do your own thing and never look at other people wan..."
"wa.. because I go alone? =/"
"then wanted to talk to you but u show that kind of face.. you know that kind... "
"HOW"
"the 'dont-come-and-talk-to-me style la!!"
"LOLLLLLLLS!!"

FUNNY SHIT x 2

that I have to agree
I somehow have lansi look
T_T

geeeez.
I LOVE DICKS CAN.

fuck. Matt's snoring. I think he's sleeping in the toilet
oh housemate... ... ......
 
posted by sue's at 5:06 AM, |

0 Comments: