Wednesday, September 9, 2009

spur of the moment..

Some recent one month to share :]
Back from MIA (as some claimed)

Because I was busy with no transport!

Pwn all chocolate cakes I've eaten my entire life.
I am very serious.

Cafe-cafe, KL.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMSY, BEN, SHI YING & DARREN!

Some different kind of chicken feet served at dim sum.
BSC

Skytrex
Botanical Garden, Shah Alam.


Miss the home cooking style..

Favourite breakfast of all time.

The climb with courage.
Align CenterFor once, it's empty.
9th, PwC.

Never before visited the clinic/hospital this many times in a month.

Also never accident this many times in 10 days.
...

Am off to new client after INTI College, working with 'trees' everyday.

Negative
Influenza A free!



Let loose with the bosses.
Never got bored of dim sum!
Foh San-OVERRATED-dim sum, Ipoh.

Jalan Alor, KL.

Sheraton, KL.


Industry outing
A Famosa, Melaka.

The long distance.


A month wrapped up in awesomeness and wtfs.

Thanks for those who helped while I was carless.
Very-fecking-much appreciated.

***

They say I'm a BOI!

:(
 
posted by sue's at 12:06 AM, |

0 Comments: